The Brisley Bell is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For any personal data you provide for the purposes of making a reservation, paying a deposit, making an enquiry, applying for Brisley Bullion or joining our mailing list, The Brisley Bell is the Data Controller and is responsible for storing and otherwise processing that data in a fair, lawful, secure and transparent way.
What personal data we hold on you.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms online, using our online booking system or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you contact us directly, or on our social media pages or even via our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number. We may also ask for other relevant information such as your car registration number if you are staying with us.
We follow strict security procedures as to how your personal data is stored and used, and who sees it, to help stop any unauthorised person getting hold of it. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Why we need your personal data
The reason we need your data is to be able to administer your reservation, manage bookings and deposits, enrol you into our customer loyalty schemed (if requested) and if you specifically agree – to keep in touch with you via our mailing list. Reasons we need to process your data may and will include the following from time to time:
- Entering your details into our secure booking system, provided by BookaTable and/or CaterBook to ensure we have a record of your table booking or hotel reservation
- To send you a confirmation/reminder email regarding a forthcoming booking
- We may share your personal data with our third party suppliers, including our payment processors, only to enable the efficient and secure provision of services to you.
For deposit management
- Managing deposit information for large bookings and room reservations
- Taking payment details to enable deposits to be paid over the telephone or online
- Sharing your details with relevant third party payment processors. We may share your personal data with our third party suppliers, including our payment processors, to enable the efficient and secure provision of services to you.
Marketing (where separate consent is provided)
- sending information about promotions, offers and news from The Bell.
- Enrol you onto customer loyalty schemes, where you have specifically asked to be added. You information will be stored on our till management system provided by PanaEpos, where we can obtain analytical data about how often your loyalty coin has been used.
The pub has the following social media pages [Facebook, and Instagram). All customers and/or individials are free to join these pages. If you join one of the Social Media pages, please note that provider of the social media platform(s) have their own privacy policies and that The Brisley Bell do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data on the pub social media pages.
Who we share your personal data with
We may share your information with BookaTable and/or Caterbook for the purposes of processing and recording your booking.We may also share your details with Paymentsense who process our card payment transactions and PanaEpos who manage our till systems. All our third party partners are fully compliant with the GDPR
How long we hold your personal data
Any personal data we hold on you will be securely held until such time as you ask us to remove it. Any requests will be processed within two weeks of the request being made.
Your rights regarding your personal data
As a data subject you may have the right at any time to request access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data; to restrict or object to certain kinds of processing of your personal data.
As a data subject you are not obliged to share your personal data with us. If you choose not to share your personal data with us we may not be able to make a reservation for you or take card payments to settle your bill.
thebrisleybell.co.uk contains links to sites. thebrisleybell.co.uk is not responsible for the privacy notices and/or practices on other sites. When linking to another site a user should read the Privacy Notice stated on that site. Our Privacy Notice only administers information collected on thebrisleybell.co.uk.