The Brisley Bell has six individually designed en-suite rooms, set in over 2 acres of gardens, which newly opened in August 2018. We are looking for an enthusiastic & methodical individual to join our housekeeping team.
We’re looking for someone with;
-A high level of motivation and commitment
-A strong work ethic
-An impeccable level of hygiene and cleanliness
-A years experience in a similar role
-The ability to work as part of a team
– To be responsible of the daily cleaning schedule for checked-out rooms, ensuring all are kept to a very high standard
– To maintain laundry and cleaning supply levels
– To deal with any guest special requests
– To manage resources effectively, leaving service areas neat and tidy
– To report to Housekeeping Management
Working hours: variable: 2-4 days out of 7 including weekends from 10.30am-2pm. To be flexible at short notice for extra hours during the week as required by business needs, particularly at peak times.
As well as being a part of a friendly and professional team, you can also enjoy 15% discount in the pub off food & drink. Wages are dependant on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org